Welcome to 4th Grade! My name is Mechele B. Frazier. I have been teaching over 20 years and was an Instructional Coach for a year and a half. I have been married for 25 years and we have a 16 year old son who attends Fontainebleau High and a 22 year old daughter who graduated from Fontainebleau High. We have been in the community over 10 years.
I graduated from Xavier University with a Bachelor's degree in Political Science and later earned my Elementary Certification. I have attended professional development for: Science, Math, and TAP.
I am very excited about getting to know you and your child this school year. Together, we can and will succeed in reaching your child's fullest potential!!!!!!!!!!
Pine View Middle School:
MATH REVIEW SKILLS
- Students will write and recognize numbers in the following forms: expanded, written, and word form.
- Students will tell place and value of a digit.
- Students will recognize that the value of the digit to the left is 10 times greater than the value of the digit to the right.
- Students will identify periods of digits in order to read large numbers.
- Regrouping with Subtracting and Addition
- Multiplication Facts: 2 through 5's
PLEASE HAVE YOUR CHILD STUDY: ABOVE CONCEPTS, HIS OR HER MULTIPLICATION FACTS EVERY NIGHT, AND SIGN THEIR AGENDA.
- Understanding and Identifying the Steps of the Scientific Method and applying process to real situations
- Identifying Tools Scientist Use, their usage, and Lab Safety Rules