Subjects being taught are Math, Reading,
Language Arts, Spelling, Science, and
Test Thursday, Aug. 24th
date fine rose
lake life home
safe rice globe
plane wise smoke
Test Friday, Aug. 25th
Reading Voc. Words
table of contents
about the author
Ms. Kimberly Yahn
Lee Road Jr. High is out of this world!
Welcome to our third grade galaxy!
I am looking forward to being your child's
teacher during the 2017-2018 school year.
As a mother and a certified teacher with
twenty-one years experience, I believe
learning is an adventure and every child
has their own unique personality, learning
styles, talents and other fine qualities. I will
work very hard to create a positive, successful,
loving, and comfortable learning environment to
insure your child's Third Grade will be filled with
numerous learning opportunities. I feel honored
to have the privilege to work with you to create a
great year of learning for your child.
Things to Know:
* PLEASE READ MONDAY'S NEWSLETTER IN YOUR CHILD'S BINDER
* Please check your child's binder every night for important papers, their behavior calendar,
daily homework assignments, homework in Math. Reading, Lanuage, and Spelling, spelling homework journal, homework study guides, and homework study cards.
*Every Friday the new spelling words and new eeading vocabulary words go home for the next week.
* Every Monday the class newsletter will go home that is filled with important information.
*Every Thursday, I will be sending home the Lee Road Purple Folder for you to look at last week's test papers,
sign the comment sheet, and then return.
* Daily lunch 11:20-11:40 and recess 11:40-12:00
* Our Pull-out Class Schedule: Monday: Library 9:15-9:45, Tuesday: Music 10:15-10:45, Wednesday: Computer 10:15 -10:45,
Thurdsay: P.E. 10:15-10:45 ( please wear tennis shoes), Friday: Art 8:45-9:15 and P.E. 10:45-11:15 (please wear tennis shoes).
* I'm always in my classroom before school at 7:30 if you have and questions or just would like to visit because you are always welcome in our classroom.
Study 2 math facts
2x0=0 2x1=2 2x2=4 2x3=6 2x4=8 2x5=10 2x6=12
2x7=14 2x8=16 2x9=18 2x10=20 2x11=22 2x12=24
This Week's Test Scedule:
Tuesday: Social Study Activity
Wednesday: Science Activity & Reading Cold Comprehension
Thursday: Reading Story Test & Lang. Quiz
Friday: Math Concepts Test, Reading Voc. Test, Spelling Test, and Lang. Test