- 4th grade students who receive recorder instruction from Mrs. Hayes (Gifted 4th, Dicharia, Olend, Cormier and Lorance classes) are receiving a "Recorder Welcome Letter and Order Form"starting the week of August 13. On MyPaymentsPlus, if you would rather pay online for your recorder order, it is listed as: "Hotard and Hayes Recorder".
- 6th grade Chorus members have received a Chorus Fee and shirt order form. Please return it by Friday, September 1st. If you would rather pay Chorus fee online, it is on MyPaymentsPlus.
- If a student attends MUSIC class in 5th or 6th grade, please be sure they bring their composition book to music with them, as they are beginning music journaling and assessments this week. Thank you.
I have been teaching classroom music and chorus for seventeen and a half years.
I am starting my eleventh year teaching music and Chorus at Little Oak Middle School.
I look forward to teaching your child this year.
Grades 4-6 Classroom Music
Grades 4 & 6 Music Enrichment
Grade 6 - Chorus
Little Oak Middle School - 985-641-6510
- All Categories
- Classroom Participation
- Classroom Performance Based Assessment
- Classroom Written Assessment
Past Due Assignments
Date Due: 08/18/2017
Date Due: 08/18/2017 Category: Classroom Written Assessment
Date Due: 09/01/2017 Category: Classroom Written Assessment