- Use what they know about "equations" to solve inequalities.
- Graph their solution set of an inequlaity on the number line.
- State the difference between an open circle (non-shaded circle) and a closed/shaded circle and when the circles should be used.
- Review integers, equations, and expressions to prepare for our 2nd Quarter Exam.
THERE IS A POWER POINT UNDER NOTES FOR THIS WEEK'S LESSON.
Monday December 11,
- Review Multiplying and Dividing One Step inequalities. Textbook page 508 problems 1, 2 and 3
- Discuss Study Guide Response #4 and 6
- HOMEWORK: All students will be given any missed assignments to complete for homework. If your child does not have a blank grade in jpams they do not have homework. REVEIW CONSTRUCTED RESPONSE STUDY GUIDE FOR EXAM.
Tuesday December 12,
- Review Two Step Inequlaities. Textbook page 516 problems 1, 2 and 3
- Discuss Study Guide Response #5
- HOMEWORK: Complete missed assignment AND submit any sign test papers. m Study for Exam tomorrow
Wednesday December 13,
- MATH EXAM - Part I CONSTRUCTED RESPONSE. Students will be given 8 constructed Response questions to choose from. They must select ANY 3 of the 8. ALL students must select one Integer Constructed Response, one Inequality Constructed Response and one Expression or Equation Constructed Response.
- Homework: none
Thursday December 14,
- If ANY student is in need of additonal time to complete Part I of exam they will continue today. All others will be given Study Guide for Part II of Math Exam.
- Homework: Study Guide PART II of Quarter Exam Part
Friday December 15,
- Review for exam.
- Homework: Study for Part II of Quarter Exam