Slidell High School Website:
Mrs. Theresa Braud
Welcome to the world of Chemistry! I love Science and Math!
Combining 33 years experience teaching Chemistry 23 years in St. Tammany Parish and a love of Science, it is my sincere hope that you will see first-hand why I love Science.
Now for the fun facts:
- 11 children with 9 graduates from Slidell High(Class of 97, 98, 00, 05, 07,10,11)
- A set of twins
- So you see, my family bleeds green and white. We love Slidell High.
- Certified medical transcriptionist
- 16 grandchildren.. who I enjoy spoiling
- Volunteer - Fellowship of Christian Athletes
I am really looking forward to working with your child. Please feel free to contact me(email is the best method). I usually get to school at 7 am every morning except Fridays when I work with the FCA program. There is no question too trivial to ask. We all come to this classroom with various levels of understanding. Welcome to Chemistry.
We will begin incorporating the new gext generation standards within our current curriculum. The link below provides an insight to the new standards.